[evlatests] Troubles with amplitude scale

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Tue Mar 8 16:16:18 EST 2011

I think the scale factor for 3-level fringe rotation (~1.18) got left off,
and if applied lowers the calibrated flux, i.e. gets closer to the traditional
method using a source of known flux density.

Attached are 2 more emails from Rick and Brent that saw limited circulation.
Eric coded TYAPL in AIPS based on Rick's email, the 1.18 is not in there.