[evlatests] Stokes V discussion: Tuesday 21jun11, 3pm MT, AOC-Aud

Michael Rupen mrupen at nrao.edu
Fri Jun 17 19:23:14 EDT 2011

I propose a discussion of the EVLA's Stokes V problem this coming

     Tuesday (21jun11) at 3pm Mountain Time = 2pm DRAO Time
     in the Auditorium.

The main focus is a presentation of the latest test results by Bob and
Emmanuel. I'm hoping they will send around overheads in advance, for
those who cannot be physically present (we will have video conferencing;
please let me know if you would like audio conferencing as well).

Please let me know ASAP if this time is not convenient for you -- note
however that the timing is constrained by Bob leaving Socorro
on Thursday, and Brent being out of town on Wednesday.

See you on Tuesday --

           Michael