[evlatests] What antennas should the 3bit samplers be installed

Michael Rupen mrupen at nrao.edu
Tue Jun 14 11:48:31 EDT 2011

My reading of the meeting: there was no strong argument for changing
antennas, and enthusiasm was confined to Rick P.  I'd say for now we
change one thing at a time, and stick with the current set of antennas.
So far we know that C and K bands give consistent results, so there's
no indication that the system ahead of the T304 matters for what we're
doing.

          Michael