[evlatests] Testing ea18

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Thu Jun 2 19:35:47 EDT 2011

On Thu, 2 Jun 2011, Steven Durand wrote:

> Only IfC and ifD were tested.  Kerry says he will get A & B to
> work tomorrow  morning
>
> X, L, K, Q, Ka, S, Ku, all seem to be working with good band
> pass shapes.
>
> C Band is oscillating and dose Not work well enough to test.
> FE will look at it.

I had a quick look today to see what works.  As Steve reports
IF A is dead because only zeros are coming out at the dformatter,
IF B is dead because there is no deformatter.

That leaves C and D to examine.
X band is fine
C band seems dead -- no or little power at the downcovnerters.
L band works only in IF C.

None of the other bands were tried yet.  More another day.