[evlatests] EA21 Passes Electronics Acceptance Test

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Thu Jul 14 16:44:32 EDT 2011

EA21 has passed the Electronics Acceptance Tests with the following caveats:

- The IF-A Deformatter has shown some stability problems and will be
replaced by Kerry in the next day or two. It seems stable at the
moment but based on behavior the last couple of days we want to swap
it out as soon as there is a spare unit checked out. It also had
problems when connected to another antenna so we don't believe the
problem is with the antenna electronics.
- The IF-B T304 shows some excess ripple and will be swapped out but
it is suitable for continued checkout & use of the antenna.  We are a
little short on spares due to units being updated for 3-bit..

Receivers:
S, X, K, Ka and Q receivers are installed and appear to be functioning normally
4/P, L & Ku band receivers are not installed / functioning
C-band receiver is installed but seems to not be functioning

Cheers,
Jim Jackson