[evlatests] Using S-band is Tough!

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Fri Jul 1 16:46:53 EDT 2011

Rick,

Rob has quotes coming in this week for filters to block out XM/Sirius
radio. As soon as we get them all in, we'll choose a vendor and place
an order for some filters to test.  I imagine there is a typical 8-12
week delivery time which is typical of custom RF filters.  Just to
make sure were getting the right amount, how many antennas do we need
to equip with these filters as a valid test?

Cheers,
Jim