[evlatests] Quasi-calibrated visibilities and weights!

Barry Clark bclark at nrao.edu
Thu Feb 24 17:46:09 EST 2011

It seems unlikely that a presumed efficienty would be too low.  If
both right and left are indicating similar gain anovalies, it would
seem to me to indicate that the cal source itself or the cal coupler
has become deranged.  Is it worth the effort to send somebody upstairs
with hot and cold loads to check?