[evlatests] Characteristics from L-band, using 30 hour run

Rob Long rlong at nrao.edu
Thu Feb 3 11:43:34 EST 2011

Bob is correct about the attenuators setting when in L-band. RFI causes
the attenuators to set incorrectly frequently. Since it is strictly a
total power measurement, large fluctuations due to RFI in L-band can
wreak havoc. Not always the same from antenna to antenna either (as I'm
sure you already know).

Rob