[evlatests] Characteristics from L-band, using 30 hour run

Bryan Butler bbutler at nrao.edu
Wed Feb 2 16:14:28 EST 2011

when the script was re-initiated, there wouldn't be enough time to
settle into a proper power reading at any of the bands (because in that
observation we spend so little time on each source at each band).  i'm
not surprised that the new levels were all over the place.  in fact i'd
be more surprised if they *did* make sense.

	-bryan