[evlatests] sub-band to sub-band changes

Michael Rupen mrupen at nrao.edu
Wed Dec 7 14:24:13 EST 2011

We claim to be setting the requantizer gains such that the Psum for
all basebands and all subbands should be ~14.2  This seems to be
mostly working for the 8-bit, but not for the 3-bit side.
This suggests we're not setting the requantizer gains at the right time
in the script -- e.g., we may be adjusting the requantizer gains and the
attenuators/gain slope equalizers at the same time, which would primarily
affect the 3-bit paths.  This would not explain the other 3-bit Psys
oddities of course.

              Michael