[evlatests] slow attenuator setting on ea16 IF D

Keith Morris kmorris at nrao.edu
Mon Aug 8 17:19:57 EDT 2011

Good point.

T304-c also shows power changes (~6dB) that correspond to the 1st step
change in Claire's plot.  Did this show up in the gain plots?

Only T304-d shows any power changes that correspond to the 2nd step
change in Claire's plot.  No T304s show any changes at the 10:25 mark,
when the 3rd step change occurred.