[evlatests] Standing Wave in IF 'A'

Eric Chavez echavez at nrao.edu
Tue Apr 19 15:21:36 EDT 2011

I just came from ant 22 and swapped the entire signal path between D301
and D302. We wiggled cables connectors etc and the problem was always in
IF-A. I talked to Kerry Shores while doing this test and I am convinced
that the problem is between the input to the D301 and the correlator. No
matter what I tried in the LO/IF path, the ripple always stayed the same
in IF-A.

Rob Long