[evlatests] Alerts for T304 TPD levels

Chuck Kutz ckutz at nrao.edu
Tue Apr 5 11:28:47 EDT 2011

Somehow we are going to have to come to grips with working in a contiguous
RF environment.

This solution has the possibility of generating a lot of write ups that
someone will have to spend time on.
The system as currently implemented, is "fooled" by spurious RF signals that
affect the level set which is based upon the total energy observed in a 1GHz
wide RF environment.

There may be other ways to handle this. I have a couple of ideas. Anyone
interested?

Chuck