[evlatests] Alerts for T304 TPD levels

Rob Long rlong at nrao.edu
Mon Apr 4 16:39:43 EDT 2011

I discovered several T304 attenuators set incorrectly (again) this
morning. I wonder if we should setup alert levels on the TPD monitor
points in order to warn operators of a potential ALC problem. If the
operators knew of the problem, they might have been able to take
corrective action.

I spoke with Dave who informed me that they didn't even realize the
attenuators were set incorrectly because they saw no fringe problems.
This email is effectively a channel to open communication concerning
ideas/solutions to this problem!

Thanks,
Rob Long