[evlatests] No gain change?

Barry Clark bclark at nrao.edu
Fri Sep 17 16:40:21 EDT 2010

This is just the sort of complication we did this test for.  Reducing
the gain (and noise) by 20% would make the previous measurements of
correlator efficiency drop from the unbelievable 108% we saw with the
lobe rotators on to an interesting 88%.

But why 20%.  Can it be a factor of 0.75, the mean gain of the lobe
rotator?