[evlatests] Strange X-band birdie

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Wed Sep 15 21:20:16 EDT 2010

    And Ken is right!  It is indeed at 8192 MHz (apparently I can't do
simple arithmetic).

    I reviewed all 351 cross-power spectra, and confirmed that the
birdie is seen only on baselines amongst the antennas listed below, and
that it is strongest *by far* on baselines with antenna 16.  Start
investigating with that one!