[evlatests] evla is back

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Mon Oct 25 10:57:49 EDT 2010

On Sat, 23 Oct 2010, Joseph P. McMullin wrote:

> Update 2:
> - BlBs are back; 4 were in the programmed state and needed to be restarted
> (list included for forwarding to WIDAR group: b102-b-0, b102-b-5, b102-b-6,
> b103-t-6)
>   - 2 needed to be rephased (b102-b-1, b102-b-7)

This is probably because I was distracted and forget to look at the
bottom crate of rack-2 when I was checking baseline boards.

> Note this was done through the pixel display as the serial number to
> rack-crate-slot mapping wasn't available (cmibhost.aoc.nrao.edu is still
> down).

This was due to an un-scheduled power outage caused by the painters
in the AOC.

> - John/James have fixed the archive/lustre connection; John warns there
> is a bit of a backlog so things may take longer to appear in the
> archive.

The problem with the archive is the same that earlier prevented the
CBE and telcal from using lustre.

> - We're starting science observing; we're pushing in a few hours to give
> a chance for potential AP fix; otherwise, we'll make our best guess
> later tonight.

This was probably Bryan's api script which does not get started
automatically.