[evlatests] evla is back

Joseph P. McMullin jmcmulli at nrao.edu
Sat Oct 23 18:34:12 EDT 2010

Update 2:
- BlBs are back; 4 were in the programmed state and needed to be restarted
(list included for forwarding to WIDAR group: b102-b-0, b102-b-5, b102-b-6,
b103-t-6)
   - 2 needed to be rephased (b102-b-1, b102-b-7)
Note this was done through the pixel display as the serial number to
rack-crate-slot mapping
wasn't available (cmibhost.aoc.nrao.edu is still down).

- John/James have fixed the archive/lustre connection; John warns there is a
bit of a backlog so
things may take longer to appear in the archive.

- We're starting science observing; we're pushing in a few hours to give a
chance for potential API
fix; otherwise, we'll make our best guess later tonight.

Thanks to everyone.

Joe&Joan

--
Dr. Joseph P. McMullin