[evlatests] ea26 is back

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Wed Nov 24 17:37:48 EST 2010

ea26 was made available for testing this afternoon.  The
X and C band receivers were said to be working.  The antenna
points well and both receivers are functioning.

1.  The signals from IFs B and C are swapped somehere between
the downconverters and the correlator station boards.  The
location of the swap can probably be isolated by manipulating
the D30x modules.

2.  The polarizations from the C band receiver are swapped.

I have set delays for IFs A and D; pointing seems to be good
enough that we will be able to do an X  pointing runwhenever
the antenna is working better.