[evlatests] No switched power in antenna 12, S-band

Chuck Kutz ckutz at nrao.edu
Wed Nov 24 10:16:29 EST 2010

This is true, there is a work order open on it and we are looking into it.
If we have to bring it back to the lab, it will be early December at best.
Until today, we were actively working on two S-bands in the lab. One new and
one in for a stubborn leak repair.

We sent the new S-band out for a leak check yesterday, just informed this
morning that it passed. We will install it next week.

The one under repair activity is close to being completed.

Chuck