[evlatests] crossed-hand delays

Bob Sault rsault at nrao.edu
Thu Nov 18 15:34:23 EST 2010

With the switched noise source measurements, presumably the source
couples into both polarizations equally, and so cross-delays and
RL phase could be measured using this mechanism (ie correlating the
R and L of the noise source on one antenna)?

Phone:    +61-2-98721028
Email:    rsault at nrao.edu
Web:      http://www.ph.unimelb.edu.au/~rsault