[evlatests] Antenna slews in AH1004

David Harland dharland at nrao.edu
Mon Mar 8 13:57:55 EST 2010

The script generation code is *not* trying to figure out the best wrap,
but is only communicating the user's wishes.  So your item #1 will be
true only if the user has specified the wrap -- which for this example
they have not.  All i'm saying is that the code changes i made based on
the other emails do nothing useful here.  User action would be required
to force the wrap for the 1st scan.