[evlatests] Antenna slews in AH1004

David Harland dharland at nrao.edu
Mon Mar 8 13:44:07 EST 2010

In the 3rd paragraph i said that i don't think what we're doing w/ the
setWrap generation should result in any different behavior for this example.

One of AH1004's SBs has 29 scans.  Here's what we're changing:

    Old code: all 29 scans have "subarray.setWrap(0)"

    New code: 1st scan has "subarray.setWrap(0)", none of the other
scans trigger a call to setWrap.

Based on Ken's statement, old code and new code should give same
behavior for this particular SB.  So, i'm asking if the conclusion that
"this is excited by the OPT-generated script" and its handling of wraps
can really be the reason that things went fluey on several antennas.