[evlatests] your mail (Antenna Wrapping)

David Harland dharland at nrao.edu
Mon Mar 8 10:49:35 EST 2010

Yes, the OPT allows the user to provide wrap hints for each scan.
The scan's default is "No Preference"; the user may change this
to CW or CCW.

The script generation process sets the wrap for every scan, using
-1 for CCW, +1 for CW, and 0 for no-preference.

Questions:

1. Should we do as Ken suggested and suppress the
subarray.setWrap cmd if the user expressed no preference?

2. Is there any harm in sending the same setWrap cmd
(eg, setWrap(-1)) on successive scans, as we do
currently?