[evlatests] your mail

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Fri Mar 5 19:45:03 EST 2010

On Fri, 5 Mar 2010, Vivek Dhawan wrote:

> I just got done with a cursory look at the C55258.434 (AH1004)
> chunk, it looks good on the targets; but the flux cal scan 1331+3030
> is fringeless on 6 (otherwise good) antennas even though it is 4:15 long
> and most antennas got 1:30 or so dwell time. This should be repeated
> with 1331 adequately scheduled, perhaps by moving it a bit later in the
> schedule

The fringeless antennas are clearly a wrap problem.  Whether
it is an observer oversight or a loss of information in
script generation I cannot tell.  The OPT allows wrap hints?
The scripts in question had every scan marked as 'dont-care-
about-wrap'.

I suggest the script generator not include setWrap() calls
unless the observer has supplied an explcit hint to the OPT.