[evlatests] A curiosity with antenna 12

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Wed Jun 30 19:18:40 EDT 2010

Antenna 12's M301 had the wrong version of firmware in it.  It was
the version we installed in early April that was pulsing the switches
every time a command was received. I don't know why this module
didn't update when the rest of them were done on 21 April - possibly
the antenna was being worked on and wasn't communicating.  It has now
been fixed and has the same firmware as the rest of the M301's.

Jim