[evlatests] K-band OSRO1 observing, Saturday/Sunday

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Mon Jun 28 18:34:14 EDT 2010

Mike,

In reference to what Rick mentions about Ant 15 IF-A below -  do they
need to re-run delays on this antenna (and the others with 3-bit
digitizers) due to the new firmware in the DTS module?

Alternatively, could switching between the 8-bit and 3-bit digitizers
the way you are currently doing it cause delay changes?

Jim