[evlatests] Ant.20 servo / PN3DB

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Sat Jun 26 22:05:32 EDT 2010

The attached plot shows the data normalized to the last 1 minute.

EA20 has a strong modulation in elevation (the last 15 min) at 3.5
minutes per cycle, with elevation rate 0.205 deg/minute, so this is
the 0.7deg/cycle syndrome - I'm uncertain if that is the gain or
offset errors, but its clearly the elevation encoder.

The pointing results from a recent run (june 20) also varied over
time by +_ 0.8 arcmin for ea20 in elevation; azimuth was much better.