[evlatests] P-band

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Sat Jun 19 19:10:27 EDT 2010

    I just checked these data.   Ken's summary is spot-on.  Antennas 2,
8, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22, 23, 25, 26 and 28 all fringe, more or less.
    Antennas 17, 21 and 22  have their polarizations reversed.

    All the above-named antennas give decent bandpasses, save one.
Antenna 21's bandpass is just plain wrong -- it appears inverted, with
the central areas lower than the edges!  Furthermore, I cannot get CALIB
to find a solution for this antenna, even through the fringe amplitudes
appear to be fine, and the phases steady.  I have no credible explanation.

    Antenna 15 is weak by about a factor of 100 (in power) in IFs A and
B (RCP)
    Antenna 13 is low by about a factor of 10 in IF C.
    Antenna 28's fringes are barely visible in IF B, but are o.k. in the
others.