[evlatests] We go to Friday!

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Thu Jul 29 10:22:19 EDT 2010

    Early voting has shown a strong preference for Friday.  So let's go
with that.

    Voting now begins on a preferred time.   The room is available from
10AM to 2PM, (MDT).  I'd like to keep this to an hour duration.

    I'm also trying to get this meeting really set on a fixed
schedule.   It turns out that Rm 317 was reserved by three different
people, each for a monthly meeting on related subjects.  I suggest that
the three (me, Joe, Claire) concatenate this, so we get the room for
three weeks out of four.

    Rick