[evlatests] [Ecsv] EVLA Calibration/Imaging Meeting tomorrow

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Thu Jul 29 09:58:40 EDT 2010

    <Audible Sigh>

    I had made the incorrect assumption that 317 was available *every*
Thursday from 9 to 10 for this meeting.  But it ain't so....

    So we have two options:

    1) Go to the auditorium.  Advantages are that videocon is still
available, and we don't have to change the time.  Disadvantage is that
it's not set up for discussion (it's in 'lecture mode' for the all-hands
meeting later today).   The whole point of this meeting is to encourage
discussion, which is darn hard with theater style seating.

    2) Move to Friday.  Rm 317 is available (and I've got it reserved)
from 10 until 2PM -- we can pick any time.

    Preferences?  (I'm especially interested in hearing from our CV
colleagues).  I have a strong preference for #2.

    Rick