[evlatests] D*P contributions to total intensity

rperley at nrao.edu rperley at nrao.edu
Tue Jul 27 09:50:35 EDT 2010

Bill:

Wouldn't a better way be to use the 'multi-band' phase slope (in RL and
LR) for a strongly polarized source like 3C286?  The argument would be
that the phase structure in the 'D' terms would be at least somewhat
randomized over so broad a frequency span.

I have now 2 GHz-wide data on Herc A (90 minutes worth) at C-band,
including 3C286 and four other calibrators.  I can FITTP you an
appropriate version of this (averaged to 10 seconds) for
experimentation...

Rick