[evlatests] Phase jumps, antenna issues etc.

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Sun Jul 25 19:01:43 EDT 2010

C band:

ea27, ea25 - no problems noted at C band.
ea17 AC has no fringes.
ea18 has phase jumps - seen at K band as well as C.

K band:

ea04 no fringes, though it is listed as having a receiver (I can confirm it
is not just a R/L swap).

etc:

ea09B is pure zero for all times, all bands examined. I can only guess that
this defect is located in the correlator or CBE.

Joseph P. McMullin wrote:
> Hi Vivek,
>
> Can you confirm that there are no issues with antenna 27 with C band; I'm
> not aware of problems with it (AC) but it could be relate to the overarching
> band switch issues. Any problems for this antenna with K band (e.g., is the
> Kwicl okay)?
> Similarly, antenna 25 at C band is fine to my knowledge but let me know if
> there is a problem that you know about (again AC).
>
> I'm trying to close out some noise in the mainsaver reports.
>
> Joe

comments are based on the following data from the 22nd & 23rd.