[evlatests] Test Coordination Meeting tomorrow

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Wed Jan 27 12:31:09 EST 2010

    After a lengthy hiatus, the EVLA Test Coordination Meetings will
resume tomorrow at the regularly scheduled time of 9AM in Rm 317.

    Please notify me if you have results to show.

    Items I plan to present are likely to include (I'm still working on
some of this):

    1) Cross-Polarization at L, S, and C bands -- results from a January
observation with one receiver rotated by 90 degrees.
    2) The mysterious phase conjugation effect from Jan 10.  What (if
anything) can be done about this?

    Rick