[evlatests] WX table

Steven T. Myers smyers at nrao.edu
Tue Feb 16 17:20:02 EST 2010

Note that as far as I can tell casapy-test (what is used by archive) has
not been updated since Jan 22 (unless Wes did a secret patch).  I cannot
tell from CAS-1911 whether the nsec vs. sec problem in the filler (first
discussed by Michel on Jan 20) was ever fixed in code or was awaiting the
resolution of the TAI vs UTC discussion (ongoing in the ticket).

On Tue, 16 Feb 2010, Nicholas Elias wrote:

> Has anyone verified if the problem is with the data written to the ASDM?
> If the problem is further down the line, I can ask Michel to investigate.
>
> On Tue, February 16, 2010 2:47 pm, Rick Perley wrote:
>>     Eric and I peered briefly at the WX table provided in the X-band
>> data from last week.  \
>>     We found:
>>
>>     1) Time = 5.524E13 (in days) -- clearly unreasonable.
>>     2) Temperature, dew point, wind velocity and direction all look
>> reasonable.
>>     3) Pressure, wvr, and ionospheric RM all equal zero.  The final two
>> were expected, but not the pressure.

> --
> Nicholas M. Elias II, PhD
> Associate Scientist and CASA Supervisor
>
> E-mail: nelias at nrao.edu
> Voice: +1 575 835 7178
> Fax:   +1 575 835 7027
>
> National Radio Astronomy Observatory
> Array Operations Center
> PO Box O
> 1003 Lopezville Road
> Socorro, NM 87801-0387 USA

|:| Steven T. Myers                      |:|  Tenured Astronomer       |:|
|:| National Radio Astronomy Observatory |:|  Ph:  (575) 835-7294      |:|
|:| P.O. Box O, Socorro, NM 87801        |:|  FAX: (575) 835-7027      |:|
|:| http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/~smyers      |:|  smyers at nrao.edu          |:|