[evlatests] WX table

George Moellenbrock gmoellen at nrao.edu
Tue Feb 16 17:09:00 EST 2010

I think the time in the SDM must still be in nsec.  Michel has
worked on this recently, but I am not sure when we last updated
the filler to his latest.

The pressure values are zero in the MS WEATHER table, so either
the filler is not transmitting interesting values, or interesting
values are not making it even into the SDM.

-George