[evlatests] Project codes for test observations

Barry Clark bclark at nrao.edu
Tue Feb 16 16:18:07 EST 2010

Joan suggests a format of T<subj>nnnn for project codes, where <subj>
is one of a list of subjects, and the nnnn she will assign, at first
on a basis of one number to a customer.  So if you want to make a
scheduling block with OPT, send along a one sentence description of
what you want to do to schedsoc, and we will reply with a code and
number.  (I suspect everybody will, at first, want a TOSRnnnn code,
OSR standing for "osro tests".)  That project code will do for all
further Scheduling Blocks you create that fit under your one sentence
description.