[evlatests] delays with widar

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Thu Feb 11 18:13:00 EST 2010

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010, Ken Sowinski wrote:

> As expected delays at bands other than X band are all small as
> they have already been registered with respect to X band using
> the old correlator and any band differences arise in the antenna.
> Delays have now been measured at L, C, S and X bands.  The high
> frequency bands are next.

The high frequency bands have now been checked as well.  This is
the first time we have used widar with all antennas to verify that
the antennas still work at the high frequency bands.

I neglected to explain in my first message that delays have been
set only for IFs A and C.  We will have to reorganize the CBE and
MCAF to get data from the other IF pair.  Crossed hand delays have
not yet been checked and are almost certainly wrong.  This also
awaits reconfiguring the correlator and SW to supply all four
polarization products.