[evlatests] Troubles with long slews

Bryan Butler bbutler at nrao.edu
Mon Dec 20 03:42:12 EST 2010

actually, it's a bit more complicated.  i got confused by the fact that
the OPT generates dynamic scripts as if they start at the moment they
are validated, whereas the OPT summary assumes they start at the
specified start LST (if there is one).  i need to sit down with rick
tomorrow and go over this in person.

	-bryan