[evlatests] Troubles with long slews

Bryan Butler bbutler at nrao.edu
Mon Dec 20 00:59:38 EST 2010

i didn't read this carefully enough earlier (had company coming over
myself).  looks like ken already verified that it's in the script, which
exhonerates the executor and downstream.  so if rick says that the OPT
is giving the right information in its display, then either it's not
storing it right in the model database, or it's getting converted
incorrectly in model2script.  unfortunately dave is away on vacation,
and he's the model2script main guy.  when rick gets in tomorrow and can
have another look at the OPT to verify what's going on at that end we
can probe further.

	-bryan