[evlatests] Troubles with long slews

bbutler at nrao.edu bbutler at nrao.edu
Sun Dec 19 18:16:44 EST 2010

the OPT doesn't really "pass" anything (in the normal sense) to
model2script.  the results of work in the OPT are put into the database
(that's the "model" part), which is then accessed by model2script at the
time the script needs to be run (the "script" part).

i'm confused by your example though, rick - i don't quite understand what
happened on those scans.  a 2m20s scan seems very odd when it should have
been ~4m10s, and not getting the following scan is odder still.  it sounds
like something funny with the executor, but that seems odd as well.

what was the name of the script that was run, and the database ID for the
stored model?  and what times (precisely, please!) were those odd scans?
i can have a look at the generated script (or re-generate it myself) and
see if i see anything funky there with the timing.  i'll also have a look
at the executor log to see if something looks funny there.

-bryan