[evlatests] 3 vs. 8 bit tests, continued ...

Bryan Butler bbutler at nrao.edu
Tue Aug 31 23:34:37 EDT 2010

FWIW, this is expected.  with the capabilities of the CM right now, you
get autocorrelations for every other antenna, no matter how many there
are.  so with 4 total antennas, you'll get 2 autocorrelations.  we've
asked sonja to look into changing that so that we can get all the
autocorrelations if there are few enough antennas.

	-bryan