[evlatests] RFI in C-band

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Mon Aug 9 17:36:15 EDT 2010

    Dan:

    Thanks for this.  I can certainly confirm detection of the 6615 MHz
RFI in my test Hercules A data taken a few days ago -- I should have
noted this in my query to you about the 6255 MHz signal.

    I think all of these RFI sources will be a significant concern only
for C and D configurations, due to the rapid fringe winding we get for
the long spacings.  But we'll have to wait until we get to C config. to
test this hypothesis.

    rick