[evlatests] pointing run for ea07

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Wed Aug 4 12:50:19 EDT 2010

There was an X band poitning run last night to get ea07
measured before it moved of to another pad.

There was a small change in tilt since it was last on the
master pad and a large az encoder zero change.  Corrections
have been applied and the antenna may be move whenever needed.

ea14 did not work at X band, but I suppose we don't really
care at this point.

The ad hoc adjust made to the elevation encoder zero after
the 3 dB trasking erro was fixed was confirmed to be correct.