[evlatests] Freq offsets at X, K bands.

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Thu Oct 15 01:23:19 EDT 2009

The data from Oct 14: X & K bands, RR, 1GHz = 0.128*8subb, 2 hours
data each. Cluster of 3 sources within ~5deg of a strong calibrator.

X band (non-imaging analysis): The phase wind vs. time, and phase
offset upon calibration transfer - roughly same as C band.
i.e. agreeing with Ed's note below based on images.

K band (""): hardly any sign of phase wind or phase offset after
transfer. i.e. K band actually looks better than X & C, though
the phases have more short-term jitter from atmospherics. This
is very confusing so I'm quitting for the day.

Neither X nor K show any sign of delay error, only the frequency
error, as before.