[evlatests] [Fwd: Tektronix is here tomorrow!]

Rob Long rlong at nrao.edu
Mon May 11 17:10:32 EDT 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Tektronix is here tomorrow!
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 13:24:52 -0700
From: <michael.portillo at tek.com>
To: Robert (Rob) Long <rlong at aoc.nrao.edu>

Tektronix - Step Outside and See the Latest Products from Tektronix!

The DesignInsight Mobile Expo will be at NM Tech & EMRTC tomorrow!

>From 1:00pm to 3:30pm, the Mobile Expo location is SW  front or main parking lot @ the EMRTC facility, 1001 South Road, Socorro, NM

This is your opportunity to learn some new measurement tips and spend
some “hands-on” time with our newest products -- all just a short walk away.

>From debugging DDR designs to identifying important RADAR signal information, don’t miss this chance to see cutting-edge solutions for today’s most challenging applications

Join me today for this exclusive event; I look forward to seeing you there!

Michael Portillo
Senior Account Manager
Tektronix, Inc.
505-884-2804 office
915-433-8090 mobile
michael.portillo at tektronix.com
www.tektronix.com

This is a promotional offer from Tektronix. If you prefer not to receive
commercial emails from us, Click here to opt-out
http://www2.tek.com/syndmailprod/SynTrk.asp?KEY=1681CBC930AFA340&ACTION=OPT-OUT.
  Tektronix, Inc., P.O. Box 4029, 14200 S. W. Karl Braun Drive,
Beaverton, OR 97076.

If you are a myTek member, you can update your profile here
http://e-sites2.tek.com/mytek/faces/sso/updateprofile.jsp?action=updateprofile_bean.getProfileAction.
View our Privacy Statement at http://www.tektronix.com/privacy.
Copyright Tektronix, Inc..