[evlatests] Ad hoc Meeting to discuss a low frequency array

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Fri Mar 13 18:54:13 EDT 2009

    All:

    Spurred by the recent discussions, Walter has dusted off his old
low-frequency array idea (below).  There are some strong arguments in
favor of discussing this further.  To do this, we are calling an ad hoc
meeting for Monday morning, at 11 AM, in the auditorium.  Walter will
present his concept, and we can argue the case for pursuing this further.

    Rick