[evlatests] T304 attenuator changes

Bob Hayward rhayward at nrao.edu
Fri Jun 19 10:33:54 EDT 2009

Are any of the LOs (i.e., L301 or L302) happening to change between
scans? This might not cause T304 to change its attenuator setting but
even a small LO change could cause the output signal from the various
mixers to change slightly. Depending on the amount of input gain slope
or ripple, the resulting bandpass could look quite different.

-Bob