[evlatests] ea27

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Tue Jun 2 19:44:04 EDT 2009

C and K band receivers were installed today.  The antenna is
coming along, but is not yet usable.  Rough delays and pointing
have been set, but more work is needed once the remaining HW
problems are addressed.  We will miss the opportunity to do
pointing with tonight.

Focus is working better than last week; I saw no problems today.

X band polarizations are still swapped.  Either it has not yet
been fixed, or it was fixed twice.

C band is dead.  No power seen at the downconverters in any IF.

K band is OK.  Fringes appear in the correct polarization products.