[evlatests] WIDAR Map rotation

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Wed Jul 29 10:42:03 EDT 2009

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009, Barry Clark wrote:

>>     X-band is unique in that it is of opposite sideband from the other
>> bands -- so the frequency ordering coming out of the correlator are
>> reversed.
>
> Oh?  I thought the intent was to set the sideband flippers so that the
> direction of the spectra would be the same at all bands.  Is this not
> being done?  Should it not be?

It should be.  I doubt that the net sideband of data presented
to the station board is being used yet to configure the flippers.
I plan to look into that today.

We should 1) fix the backend to that data coming out for USB
has the right sense, and 2) provide information to the station
boards to get the sideband flippers (and subband ordering) set
correctly.